Do you want to be part of reinventing digital video? Do you have a passion to learn and work with cutting edge technology? If so, join Accenture Digital Video Wroclaw where together we can make new ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies.
Our Wroclaw office is a Center of Excellence, responsible for ensuring consumer video devices are capable of moving at webspeed by applying modern development methodologies and state of the art automation technologies. Our focus is on helping leading broadcast, pay-TV, and communication service providers build successful digital video businesses.
Accenture Digital Video is a global industry leader with a 20-year track record of advancing video technology and business innovation, supported by a global workforce of more than 2,000 dedicated professionals helping clients succeed in a complex, volatile landscape.
Choose a career at Accenture and you will enjoy a creative environment where interesting, meaningful work is part of daily life.
As part of a growing team, you will:
• Design and develop applications for digital TV systems.
• Work with project managers, team members and clients to solve technical issues.
• Research the latest market developments and share knowledge with team members.
• Be actively involved in the development of future product offerings.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong team work and ability to work in distributed international teams.
- Understanding of performance issues related to web development.
- Knowledge of web standards and trends in front-end development.
- At least one years’ experience in some of the following:
- Architecture patterns, ex. Flux.
- Design patterns.
- Angular2 (v4, v5, v6), Node.js, Vue.js
- HTTP, RESTfull, WebSocket’s.
- Unit testing (Karma, Jasmine, Protractor).
- Experience working with Scrum or other agile frameworks.
- Knowledge of Test Management Tools (e.g. TestLink).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Jenkins/Hudson.
- An interest in Digital TV technologies.
Your spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. Benefits include:
- Work with leading-edge technology for large international clients.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Diverse technical and management career paths.
- Mentor to help you fully exploit the development opportunities within Accenture.
- Attractive training package (including international training) and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Accenture has received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity'.
- Extensive benefits package: private medical care, sport club card, life insurance, personal accident insurance, lunch vouchers, plus much more.
- Flexible working hours and partly remote work.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org including the position number in the subject of the email.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.