- Become part of a growing team working on AVS, Accenture Digital Video Solution
- Design and develop applications for Smart TVs, digital TV receivers (STBs) and other devices to enhance customer experience and with best performance and availability
- Stay up-to-date with market developments and share knowledge with team members
- Communicate with clients and team members to solve technical issues
- Responsible for the growth of the future products, the research and the selection of technological solutions
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- At least one year of experience in web applications and technologies:
- Angular2 (v4, v5, v6), Node.js, Vue.js
- Unit testing (Karma, Jasmine, Protractor)
- HTTP, RESTfull, WebSockets
- Design patterns
- Architecture patterns, ex. Flux
- Knowledge of web standards and trends in front-end development
- Understanding of performance issues related to web development
- A strong interest in Digital TV technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed international teams
- Git, Confluence, Jira, Jenkins/Hudson
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Employment contract
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts
- Inclusion and diversity value - we have received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.