- Understanding and improving customer’s cybersecurity strategy and security posture and its implication for and across various business units,
- Designing security governance assessments and supporting customers in its implementation,
- Conducting cybersecurity risk assessments, developing security policies, procedures and standards,
- Developing cybersecurity solutions and best practices.
What we are looking for?
- Experience in selected various cybersecurity areas such as: Information Security strategy, Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, Network Security, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, Cybersecurity IT Architecture, Incident Monitoring and Response, SIEM systems, DLP Solutions, BYOD security, Data Encryption, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Good understanding of GDPR and NIS directive in terms of information security controls,
- Knowledge of information security control frameworks including: NIST, ISO 27000 series, COBIT and OWASP
- Information security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA or equivalent is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real cybersecurity challenges and support business goals
- Very good interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients.
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
- Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French would be strong asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full-time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling to various locations around the world.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.