What we are looking for?
We are looking for a Consultant to join our growing Technology Advisory group focusing on Agile, Mobile, Cloud, DevOps, Blockchain, Microservices. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Minimum Master degree from top Universities
- Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
- Solid knowledge and experience with at least one of the following:
- Agile: Extensive hands-on experience with one or more Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, etc.); Familiarity with large-scale agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Nexus, etc;. .); Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile transformation; Conducting Agile Maturity assessments;
- DevOps: Excellent practical knowledge of selected DevOps tools; Leading proof-of-concept and/or production DevOps implementations; defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with a continuous improvement framework; conducting DevOps Maturity assessments;
- Experience with: Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc); - Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.), - Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure); -Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.); - Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.); - Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms: Application cloud readiness assessment and migration planning, Business case development, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation,
- Developing private and public cloud architectures; Cloud application development, integration and security;
- Blockchain: Blockchain solution design, Architecture, Solution build & implementation, Blockchain assets & solutions. Product/ Framework/ Tools evaluation.
- Innovation: Experience in conducting Design Thinking Workshops and Proof of Concept walkthroughs.
- The ability to develop technology solutions and value-adding propositions and take these to the market.
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
- Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
Our Commitment to you:
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, sport packages.
- Permanent employment contract.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.