- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Enabling Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to create transformation value for their customers and organization. You will enable clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
Enhancing your Skillset: Building expertise and innovating with leading-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies
- conduct information discovery covering high level processes and applications to trace the flow of PII data & applications involved and perform risk triage based on level of PII exposure,
- perform assessments to identify and define areas of non compliance linked to GDPR impacted processes / systems. Articulate and prioritize change requirements for remedial action, linked back to identified gaps,
- develop robust security operating model – assess and articulate people, process and technology components to assess and establish client’s security posture. Formulate action plans and roadmaps to plug identified gaps,
- perform assessments to monitor exposure to regulated data; establish and assess physical and technical controls and standards to help reduce business, regulatory and financial risk to clients. Triage risks and develop roadmap for closure of highlighted risks.
- consult customer to assess security vision, deep dive into security guiding principles as well as logical security architecture for Applications, Data and Infrastructure EA layers. Develop target state security architecture and realization roadmap.
What we are looking for?
Experience at scale in regulatory/compliance IT implementation projects
Good understanding of Personal Data protection regulations, especially GDPR
Analyzing and designing complex enterprise systems and data architectures
Provide requirements for changes in the systems
Provide recommendations for implementation projects (scope, effort estimation, technology, planning)
Designing program roadmaps
Minimum Bachelor degree from top Universities
Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
- Good understanding of contemporary security technologies and solutions used in Information Security, Data Security, Privacy and Incident Response
- Basic legal and regulatory knowledge regarding personal data protection,
- Good understanding of risk, regulatory and compliance issues (e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT, Financial Services Regulatory expectations)
Please, keep in mind that due to substantial international exposure the positions require mobility at the extent 60-70% working time anually spent onsite. Travels usually Mon-Thu with Fri in headquarters and basic localization, Warsaw, Poland
Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Permanent employment contract.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.