Job Location: Warsaw
Regional Description: Poland
Job Number: 00565149 00565149_en
Infrastructure Analyst with WebLogic / JBoss
The Infrastructure Services team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions, including cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. It supports digital strategies of our clients by designing and implementing flexible IT solutions or developing and implementing security strategies needed to reduce risk.
What will you deal with?
You will take part in the implementation of interesting projects for large Polish and international clients in the field of IT infrastructure. You will be responsible for:
· administration and servicing of IT systems, e.g.: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, MQSeries, Message Broker
· configuration, tuning and optimization of JVM in application servers
· supervision over the correctness and efficiency of processing application environments (including monitoring with tools like, Nagios / Zabbix)
· analysis of anomalies, problem solving and failure handling in the application layer
· participation throughout the project life cycle: from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application development and development to testing and implementation
What do we expect from you?
· experience in administration of application servers and web servers (JBoss, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere)
· good knowledge: Java, PHP, asp, HTML, SQL, PERL, Bash scripts
· good knowledge of network issues: TCP / IP, HTTPS, SSL
· abilities to work with Linux / Unix systems
· very good knowledge of English and Polish
What can we provide you with?
· access to the most modern IT solutions
· the opportunity to learn about many industries - min. banking, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, energy
· training and obtaining key certificates on the market
· full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, sports tickets, lunch vouchers, American Express Gold corporate credit card
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city