- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Being a part of a Change Management workstream during large transformation projects
- Leveraging your experience and knowledge of how people and organizations manage change
- Performing stakeholders’ analysis and change impacts assessment
- Developing a Change Management plan, including communication and training plans
- Designing and executing Communications, to ensure the message reaches all impacted users
- Collaborating among diverse teams on an international scale
- Planning and coordinating trainings, to ensure all users are properly prepared and trained
- Measuring progress and effectiveness of change management activities and business readiness
- Supporting people and organizations in adoption of change, new tools or new ways of working
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as knowledge sharing, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Permanent employment contract
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Relevant experience in change management related to transformation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning, training support and business readiness)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good level of other EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Natural connector; ability to establish a good relationship with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoy the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciate a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; eager to learn continuously
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work on an international scale
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland).
- Flexible - Remote work from home office is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.