- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
We are growing and now we are looking for an analyst to join our Operations Process Transformation practice.
What you will learn?
- You will have a chance to achieve a globally recognized certification in process improvement methodology Lean Six Sigma and/or Business Process Management skills, Agile and/or process centralization skills
- Taking part in a large-scale project with exposure to the best in class solutions provided by Accenture and the best experts in the relevant areas of expertise
- We count on you to develop your skills for becoming a professional operational process transformation consultant
- We will help you grow in your career by coaching and training to support you on a personal and professional level
- Working directly with the clients to support proposing solutions and managing clients expectations along with a delivery of the solution and stakeholders management
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert in area of process performance improvement tools application
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Strong and proven record in analysis of processes performance, problem solving (example: data capture and analysis to define improvement opportunities, and visualize conclusions)
- We will consider as an asset experience if one of the areas:
- Business/function large scale transformation (planning, design and / or delivery)
- Current state analysis of processes to develop solutions and transformation programs, conducting business impact assessment for the proposed process transformation programs (process design, process analysis, monitoring)
- Good understanding of BPO/SSC business concept along with process specifics and transitions, knowledge transfer, etc..)
- Hands-on experience in application of Operational Excellence Tools (Lean and Six Sigma) – optionally confirmed by relevant LSS certification
- Experience in data analysis and reporting (MS Excel proficiency, Minitab)
- Demonstrated experience in successful project delivery
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma and/or process management and/or BPOs/SCC transitions will be an asset
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative individuals
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other location
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.