- Strong and proven record in analysis of processes performance, problem solving (example: data capture and analysis to define improvement opportunities, and visualize conclusions)
- We will consider as an asset experience if one of the areas:
- Business/function large scale transformation (planning, design and / or delivery)
- Current state analysis of processes to develop solutions and transformation programs, conducting business impact assessment for the proposed process transformation programs (process design, process analysis, monitoring)
- Good understanding of BPO/SSC business concept along with process specifics and transitions, knowledge transfer, etc..)
- Hands-on experience in application of Operational Excellence Tools (Lean and Six Sigma) – optionally confirmed by relevant LSS certification
- Experience in data analysis and reporting (MS Excel proficiency, Minitab)
- Demonstrated experience in successful project delivery
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma and/or process management and/or BPOs/SCC transitions will be an asset
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative individuals
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other location
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.