- daily interaction with team or project members
- supporting client and internal teams in data gathering and analysis
- structuring and performing analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- new global market trends research (e.g. impact of digital technologies on business and operating models transformation),
- financial analysis and development of business case / financial models
- Long term Internship – lasts min 3 months (4-5 days in a week)
- Opportunity – there is a high possibility that we will offer you full-time job offer at the end of the internship
- Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the most famous companies in the world
- Career boost – training and certification, mentoring program, fast-track promotion path
- Students of the 3rd, 4th or 5th year from majors: economics, management, finance & accounting, quantitative methods in economics and information systems, and similar
- Previous internship / project / other professional experience would be strong an asset
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Availability (min. 30 hours / week)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.