- Strategy: Digital Strategy, Business Strategy, M&A, Sustainability
- Financial Services: Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Risk Management
- Telecommunication, Media & Technology
- Products: Automotive, Retail, FMCG, Life Science
- Resources: Oil&Gas, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources
- Talent & Organization: HR Transformation, Change Management, Talent Development
- Chief Financial Officer & Enterprise Value: Finance Transformation, F&A SSC/BPO,
- Supply Chain & Operations: Supply Chain Management, Sourcing & Procurement, Lean Six Sigma
- Customer Insight & Growth: CRM
- daily interaction with team or project members
- structuring and performing analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- daily support for project, groups or designated practice gathering and analyzing data, testing solutions, writing reports, other
- support business development activities
- participation in system implementation project, designing business processes, sources or solutions
- Long term Internship – lasts min 6 months (4-5 days in a week)
- Opportunity – there is a high possibility that we will offer you full-time job offer at the end of the internship
- Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the most famous companies in the world
- Career boost – training and certification, mentoring program, fast-track promotion path
- Students of the 4th or 5th year from majors: economics, management, finance & accounting, quantitative methods in economics and information systems, and similar
- Previous internship / project / other professional experience would be strong an asset
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Knowledge of VBA will be an asset
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Availability (min. 30 hours / week)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.