Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit https://thenew.is/
Meet the Financial Services Team
As a Financial Services professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, and Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations and innovations and bring them the industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit and payments - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and the emerging blockchain technology.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Risk Management Consultant in our Financial Services Practice, a typical day might include:
- Advising Financial Services Institutions and global corporate entities on a wide range of Risk Management topics
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Risk while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop solutions
- Shaping Accenture’s thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics
- Building relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Helping the client use the new wave of technological innovation (Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the risk management function
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change