- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Advising Financial Services Institutions and global corporate entities on a wide range of Risk Management topics
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Risk while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop solutions
- Shaping Accenture’s thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics
- Building relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Helping the client use the new wave of technological innovation (Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the risk management function
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum 2 years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services or corporate institutions such as Universal/Investment bank, Broker-Dealer, Rating Agency, Energy/Telecom corporate entity or Professional Services/Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Credit Risk Measurement for financial instruments impairment and/or capital requirements calculation (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Market Risk Measurement and Management-related topics including operational processes, technologies, modeling approaches, risk aggregation and reporting
- VaR Calculations for financial instruments across Currencies, Credit, Commodities, Rates etc.
- New or evolving regulations in risk management including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures, proprietary trading, systemic risk, stress testing, capital calculations, reporting standards
- Operational Risk Management Framework and risk calculation methodology. Developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators and computing Operational Risk RWA
- ALM, Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management
- Capital forecasting and modelling
- Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
- An understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe: Knowledge of Basel II/III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID, FRTB, GDPR, IFRS 9, Anacredit, etc.
- Experience across risk platforms and technologies/products such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Sungard, Murex, Algorithmics, eFront, OFSAA
- Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CQF, CFA preferred
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy and conscious of new technologies; continuous learner; knowledge of programming languages (R, SAS, VBA, SQL, PYTHON) would be a great supplement
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.