- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
- Willingness to grow as a Customer Service transformation expert
- Solid knowledge and direct experience in leading transformative changes in digital or analog customer service: Customer service process definition, functional / technical design for and implementation of / changes to underlying technology
- Overall understanding of how to drive performance (e.g., improving customer experience, improving revenue through superior service, reducing cost-to-serve)
- Experience across customer service channels (e.g., face-to-face interactions, call center, IVR, web, mobility), and knowledge of how cross-channel customer interactions impact the customer's experience
- Experience with market leading CRM technologies such as Salesforce.com; MS Dynamics
- Experience with value identification and creation
- Demonstrate understanding of clients industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Preferred experience in Retail, Consumer Goods, Telecommunication sectors, and other
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (incl. process mapping, process documentation, data analysis, presentation for senior stakeholders)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Very good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French will be strong asset
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you prefer email please include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.