- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Meet the Customer Insight & Growth Team
Improve customer satisfaction at the transactional and relationship levels.
Get the right answer to the right customer through the right channel at the right time.
Develop cost-efficient service delivery that balances value to the customer with enterprise value.
Enable a differentiated service proposition across the entire value chain and customer life cycle.
- Drive Unified Caring & Customer Information
- Shift to Self Services ( Visual IVR, MobApps) and Artificial Intelligence
- Automate Processes with Robotics
- Increase Efficiency with lean Call Center & Field Service Operations
Improving Customer Experience, challenging how do customers best interact across all channels
- Enable Omni Channel Digital Experience
- Increase Digital and Mobile Touchpoints
- Drive Personalized & Context based User Journeys
- Measure and apply customer satisfation (medallia like solutions)
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Solid knowledge and direct experience in leading transformative changes in digital or analog customer service: Customer service process definition, functional / technical design for and implementation of / changes to underlying technology
- Overall understanding of how to drive performance (e.g., improving customer experience, improving revenue through superior service, reducing cost-to-serve)
- Proven knowledge of implementing new technologies in customer service area (customer service channels, artificial intelligence, chatbot, genesys, Next Generation Customer Care (NGCC), customer experience design)
- Experience across customer service channels (e.g., face-to-face interactions, call center, IVR, web, mobility), and knowledge of how cross-channel customer interactions impact the customer's experience
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Very good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French will be strong asset
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.