- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Improve customer satisfaction at the transactional and relationship levels.
- Get the right answer to the right customer through the right channel at the right time.
- Develop cost-efficient service delivery that balances value to the customer with enterprise value.
- Enable a differentiated service proposition across the entire value chain and customer life cycle.
- Designing and implementing sales incentive programs or related activities such as quota setting, segmentation, and coverage model,
- Implementing of enabling technology solutions
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 2+ years’ experience with Sales, Sales Operations, and Sales Technology Enablement, or related organization alignment, focused on the business process administration of sales incentives – from sales incentive planning and modeling through tracking, calculation, reporting and analysis, and dispute resolution.
- 2+ years’ experience in role working with the sales force to design and implement sales incentive programs or related activities such as quota setting, segmentation, and coverage model
- Implementation of enabling technology solutions (e.g. Callidus TrueComp, Centive, eXactly, Merced / Practique, Oracle IC, Siebel ICM / Motiva, Trilogy, or Varicent) desirable
- Experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project desirable
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- Global exposure will be desirable
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.