Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Designing and implementing sales incentive programs or related activities such as quota setting, segmentation, and coverage model
- Implementing of enabling technology solutions
- A high degree of comfort with strategy leading transformative changes in sales area
- Proven knowledge of implementing new technologies in sales area and CRM platforms (Saleforce, Dynamics or Siebel)
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multi-cultural, competitive & challenging
- Excellent business English (written & spoken). Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
Willing to travel min. 60% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
Permanent employment contract
Attractive benefits package
Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.