Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals:
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit https://thenew.is/
Meet the Customers & Channels Team
Accenture Customers & Channels experts give customer service executives the power to achieve true customer-centricity and reinvent customer service to:
- Improve customer satisfaction at the transactional and relationship levels.
- Get the right answer to the right customer through the right channel at the right time.
- Develop cost-efficient service delivery that balances value to the customer with enterprise value.
- Enable a differentiated service proposition across the entire value chain and customer life cycle.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as Sales Operations Consultant in our C&C practice, a typical day might include:
- Designing and implementing sales incentive programs or related activities such as quota setting, segmentation, and coverage model,
- Implementing of enabling technology solutions