• Confirming and analyzing business requirements with the client.
• Define business processes, functional specifications for the solution.
• Provide analytical support for the team at all stages of the project.
• Ongoing cooperation with developers to ensure high quality of delivered solutions.
• Preparing of business analysis.
• Preparing and conducting training for users of the solution.
• Working with the Client with teams on a project.
• Higher education.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience on the similar position in the consulting company or in the company with the FMCG sector / Retail / Supply Chain.
• Experience in designing and streamlining business processes as well in the collection and analysis of the requirements of IT.
• Knowledge of web-based applications (eg. Model MVC).
• Knowledge of PHP, JAVA, the Ajax, SOAP / REST, XML, Unix / Shell Scripting, ESB or of UML will be an additional asset.
• Knowledge of SEM / of SEO, GTM and the GA will be an additional asset.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, etc).
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.