- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
- Consulting and/or project delivery experience will be strong asset
- Required area of relevant experience: risk management methodologies and processes
- Understanding of regulatory risk framework (e.g. Basel II/III, MiFID/Dodd Frank, EMIR)
- Familiarity with IT aspects of risk management
- Experience in the area of risk management with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- Treasury/Market Risk: ALM, Liquidity Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, Economic Capital, Stress Testing, Backtesting, Modeling/Validation or Development of Financial Instruments, Hedging and Hedge Accounting; Knowledge of bank’s treasury department processes including back-, middle- and front-office activities; Knowledge of specific IT platforms like Calypso, MUREX would be an asset
- Credit Risk: Rating/Scoring models, AIRB models (PD, LGD, EAD), Economic Capital, Loan Impairment, Risk Based Pricing, Forecasting and Portfolio Modeling; Knowledge of lending process
- Operational Risk: Mapping of Processes and Business Lines, Loss Database, AMA LDA, RCSA, KRIs, HEAT Maps, Operational Risk Management Process
- Overall Risk: ICAAP, Stress Testing, Transfer Pricing, Performance Management (including RAPM), MIS and Regulatory Reporting (COREP, FINREP)
- Strong analytical skills
- Consulting and project delivery experience – preferred
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: email@example.com If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”