Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your field. We’re ready if you are.
As Junior Project Management Officer you support Accenture’s project teams, in order to ease the work of Project and Delivery Managers. You are responsible for certain processes and the quality of projects. These responsibilities are mainly focused on the areas of planning, risk & issue management, financial management, resource management and project control. Your tasks may include:
- You record the progress, detect bottlenecks and inform the Project and/or Delivery Manager of the status of the projects;
- You manage and control project documentation and contracts;
- You handle the time reporting and invoicing of projects;
- You deliver accurate financial forecasts based on the collected input;
- You are main point of contact with regards to the pipeline of (potential) projects;
- You support in the staffing of open roles at clients;
- You manage the Client Data Protection for projects or clients;
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
At the Accenture Innovation Center for Smart Services in Heerlen, we bring the latest technologies to our global clients to become leading in their industry. In our office, we have the right mix of subject experts and innovative graduates to provide creative, smart and industry-changing solutions. From Blockchain to Robotics Process Automation and Project Management Officer to Cloud Services. We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and local and international projects, we offer you to be at your best and shape your career.
The new team member we are looking for is ambitious, open minded, proactive and always looking to deliver the best quality. You have a bachelor’s degree with a financial component, such as Business, Economy, MER and 0 - 2 years of experience in the areas of project management support within a professional business environment.
- You master the English (C2 level) and Dutch language; both written and verbal;
- Additionally, French and/or German is a plus;
- You have strong Excel knowledge;
- You have an affection with the technological industry;
- You understand the business needs & requirements of others;
- You are flexible, every day is different;
- You are driven to personal growth and development, e.g. entrepreneurial mindset;
- You are both a team player, but also able to work independently;
- You have perfect stakeholder management skills and are willing to create an (international)network;
- You have strong communication and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum) and tools (such as MS Project) is a plus.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and to keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Has this sparked your interest? Connect with Maarten Peters via email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Junior Business Operations Associate
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 2 days ago
USA NC - Charlotte
Technical Program/Project Manager - 3703966
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Flex - Dealer Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.