HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A hands-on can-do attitude
- Being comfortable in doing explorative work without pre-defined requirements and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Foundational knowledge of computer systems, circuit analysis, signals and systems, and semiconductor devices.
- Affinity with C or C++
- Knowledge of basic design patterns (e.g. concurrency (threading), interrupt control logic, direct memory access, and state machined)
- Hands-on experience with embedded platforms (e.g. STM32/ESP32)
- Proficiency in English.
- You are enrolled at a university during the entire length of the internship, pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Design Engineering, (embedded) Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronic Engineering, Embedded Systems or similar.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Familiarity with Git for version control and experience with RTOS and/or VM based languages.
- A link to your Git
- You can showcase a few embedded (IoT) projects.
What's in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
Lead and transform our clients with technology
Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
Career guidance and academical support facilitated by your individual appointed People Lead.
You will receive internship allowance and a laptop
The opportunity to work hybrid and access to any office of Accenture in the Netherlands.
Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
Membership of our Internship Community which will give you the chance to attend lunch lectures, classroom workshop and build your network within Accenture
Did you already know that you can also keep up to date with all our roles and events via Magnet.me? Connect now via https://magnet.me/connect/accenture and never miss an update again!
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.