Here’s what you’ll need
Completed Master's degree program in a technical direction; e.g., Electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Computer Science or Technical Chemistry/Natural Sciences/Mathematics;
3-5 years of consulting experience and/or relevant industry experience in Energy or Utilities Industry;
Experience with topics such as Asset Portfolio Management, Asset Risk Management, Asset Investment Planning, Enterprise Asset Management, Asset Performance Management, Risk Based Asset Management, Predictive Maintenance, Building Information Modeling and Systems Engineering;
Experience and interest in the energy transition;
Affinity with technology and digitalization;
Excellent presentation & communication skills in Dutch and English;
You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
What’s in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
1. Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust;
2. Embrace a sustainable growth mindset;
3. Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people;
4. Lead and transform our clients with technology;
5. Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
1. Unlimited learning: Access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops;
2. Paid leave: Parental leave, Partner leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave;
3. Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card);
4. A laptop, iPhone, and home office setup allowance;
5. Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties.
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed in everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com We will be happy to assist you.