Here's what you'll need
- A Bachelor and Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, economics, econometrics, Computer Science)
- 5+ years using Data Management frameworks to achieve business goals in large orgs
- 8+ years working in a consulting capacity, or project management type roles helping clients make their companies work better. Experience must include significant business, practice, people development and business development.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
You have experience in the following areas
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, maturity assessment, storytelling)
- Data Governance: Data Lineage (Data Life Cycle), Data Ownership, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Definition, meta data management, Data Access Management, Data Quality
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, operating models, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Data Architecture, data modeling, and data platforms practices
- Proven track-record in business development (e.g., creating value propositions, responding to RFPs)
Bonus points if you have
- You have certifications in DAMA-DMBOK (Data Management Body of Knowledge)
What's in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- ‘Do Good’ volunteering program
- Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave.
- Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
- A laptop, iPhone, and home office setup allowance
- Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
- Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.