* Do you want to work with great people and be part of a diverse team? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements. We are looking forward to meeting you, so don't hesitate to give us a call and discuss this! *
Become a leader in Risk analytics in the financial services sector! Financial institutions are currently facing major challenges regarding their ability to meet new regulatory standards and effectively manage their risks and finance in a sustainable, future-proof way. Not to mention the pressure that financial service providers are facing as disruptions have entered these markets, forcing organizations to assess their digital capabilities, technological efficiencies, data analytics and overall revolutionize the way they work.
Do you want to help our clients’ Finance, Risk and Compliance professionals adapt and excel in a new digital world? Are you eager to learn and apply the latest digital technologies and innovative ways-of-working at our clients? Are you a motivated professional who combines EQ with IQ? Interested in working with clients in the financial services industry in a highly skilled and motivated team?
You will be part of the CFO & Enterprise Value (CFO & EV) team, a highly skilled and motivated team to drive the Finance, Risk and Compliance (FRC) agenda. The CFO & EV team is a global group of Finance, Risk and Compliance experts providing Strategy & Consulting services to financial services institutions.
You will help leading financial services firms (banking, insurance, and capital markets) anticipate and prepare for evolving business, regulatory, risk management and modelling trends. You will develop, enhance and validate innovative financial and statistical models improving their ability to create valuable insights from data to measure and analyze the financial and non-financial risks that are most relevant for your clients.
We offer you many opportunities to grow and develop your Finance, Risk and Compliance expertise, consulting- and leadership skills, through practical experience in an international environment and training. You will have the knowledge and expertise of the global Accenture network at your disposal. On projects you will work with a wide variety of experts (e.g. technology, applied intelligence, transformation, change).
- Master’s Degree in the following areas (or related): Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the Dutch Financial Services industry is an must
- Proven track record in financial risk in a client facing (consulting) and international environment
- Strong leader that can lead, develop, train and further grow a team
- Business savvy and commercial attitude that leads to origination of opportunities
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients
- Fluent in English and Dutch required
- Motivated self-starter with a hands-on attitude
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Consumer Goods Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Consultant - Intelligent Asset Management
Posted 1 day ago
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.