Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading software & platform organizations as a consultant or manager. These platforms revolutionized how we order food, plan travel and how we do our banking. Bring your vision to life and help platforms plan for new growth, build stand-out experiences, get personal at scale and secure trust for our software & platform clients. Guide them through the changing world by building innovative solutions through insights or transition to become a responsible platform. We’re ready if you are!
As a consultant or manager in the software & platforms team you are helping clients achieve their digital transformation ambitions. You support software & platform clients plan for new growth, build stand-out experiences, get personal at scale, secure trust and keep on getting better with Accenture’s suite of capabilities and solutions.
In your day-to-day job you will work on questions for our clients like; How to funnel their innovation processes in such a way to retrieve maximum potential? How can our software and platform clients that undergo massive growth be setup for success using the correct operating and governance model?
Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the functional networds to reinvent clents’ way of working. By always using Accenture’s methodologies, skills and toolsets.
Visit our website for more information about the software & platforms industry.
In your day-to-day work, you will:
- Operate in an autonomous role, owning defined scope and outcomes, making aligned decisions centred in value – all driven by a self-motivated individual.
- Truly understand the needs of software & platform organisations through empathy, understanding and experience – being at the centre of clients, their wants, needs, worries and aspirations to truly promote the human centric mindset in everything you do
- Drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights, designing, and implementing new solutions that integrate strategy, technology, people, and process to deliver meaningful outcomes, leveraging Accenture’s four services: Interactive, Strategy & Consulting, Technology and Operations
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Master’s degree, preferably on the cross-section of technology and business
- 2 or more years experience working in the Software & Platforms Industry (5+ years for manager)
- Consulting experience is looked upon favorably (2+ years for manager)
- Experience or interest in the following growth areas: B2B Software as Service, B2B Sales and Customer Service, Marketplace, Food Delivery/Ride Sharing platforms, virtual reality, augmented reality and the Metaverse
- Proactive, driven individual that is looking to grow
- Experience with coaching, mentoring, and leading a small team of highly capable colleagues
- Experience looked upon favorably but is not a prerequisite:
- Experience with business development, extending or selling new projects to clients
- Experience with cloud services and platforms
- Experience with methodologies like; Process mining, Business Process Management, Design Thinking, Storytelling and SAFe
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Leonie Lugtenberg, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Enterprise Architecture Consultant – Financial Services Industry
Posted 2 days ago
Senior Manager – Data Led Transformation
Posted 2 days ago
Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager – Enterprise Architecture
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.