Does the communication and media industry excite you and do you want to be at the forefront of helping our clients navigate and capture the opportunities of 5G and beyond?
Communications & Media continues to be one of the top Industries in Accenture, with a long global presence and a strong market leadership position. Accenture has an exciting vacancy for Sales Director in the Netherlands. Our team is welcoming an ambitious professional who wants to drive and guide teams throughout the whole sales cycle. The ideal candidate would have a flair for developing relationships with client stakeholders within new and/or existing clients and be able to develop attractive value propositions across our full portfolio of consulting, technology, operations, and security.
Do you want to grab this opportunity and become part of a high performing sales team?
As a Sales Director, focused on Communication and Media clients, you will be responsible to drive and close new business opportunities. You will build relationships within Accenture and with our clients to be able to bring the best of Accenture to address our clients’ needs/challenges.
You will take the lead in shaping client specific value propositions and responsible for opportunity qualification, win strategy definition/execution, proposal development, orals presentation, and support of contract negotiations to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
You will do this by working collaboratively with our clients and internal Accenture teams.
- Your role will be focused on building long term and trust-based relationships with clients as well as within Accenture (key stakeholders and colleagues).
- You will be collaborating with teams across Accenture to create a compelling proposition for our clients
- You have strong commercial acumen and a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close contracts
- You have to feel confident in working in a challenging and dynamic environment
The communication and media client group orchestrates and deliver the full portfolio of Accenture offerings towards the clients. The rules of competition have changed for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Disruptive forces have upended the industry, redefining the rules for how CSPs approach both consumer and business segments, as well as their own technologies. CSPs need to activate new paths for growth. Our vision for the industry is the result of research and industry analysis across shifting consumer, technology and business models trends, and their impacts our industry.
We address the changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 12 years’ experience)
- 7+ years of experience in selling consulting and/or technology projects towards communication and media clients
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of Euro 15M+
- Expertise in Platform solution, Cloud, and IT transformation with ability to establish credibility with technology executives
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter - you are proactive and service oriented
- Responsible and decisive to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, Dutch language is advantageous
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Excellent Bonus Program
- Learning and Training opportunities
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.