The Accenture Industry X team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class technology based on industrial experience. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the services to reinvent clients’ products, services and platforms, to be smarter and more connected. Join us as we reinvent industries across Consumer Goods & Services and Retail Products, Industrial Equipment & Construction, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
VanBerlo is one of Europe's leading agencies in strategy, design and implementation. VanBerlo works with clients to turn ideas into tangible business results. Its innovative products, communications and branding have created the difference for customers for 35 years. It is design-driven innovation at the heart, discovering, designing and engineering products and services, that increasingly are connected and with sustainability as a key design principle. VanBerlo is part of Accenture’s Industry X practice.
The Accenture Industry X team has an exciting vacancy for a Sales Manager in the Netherlands, working at VanBerlo and ideally based from the Eindhoven region. Our team is welcoming an ambitious professional who wants to help initiate and drive sales opportunity development and closure in close collaboration with the Accenture account teams. The ideal candidate is able to develop relationships with client stakeholders at new and existing clients and shape attractive value propositions in collaboration with the rest of the team, with a focus on VanBerlo’s proposition in design-driven product & service innovation and on the broader Industry X agenda.
What are your responsibilities?
- Sales Lead for VanBerlo’s design-driven product & service innovation work with an emphasis on smart connected products, sustainability as well as innovation strategy & visioning and serving an international client base
- Work closely together with the Accenture account teams and the VanBerlo and Industry X practices to identify, initiate and shape opportunities covering VanBerlo’s proposition and the broader Industry X agenda and convert these into contracts for consulting work
- Build relationships with client stakeholders at new and existing clients to position VanBerlo and Accenture as a long-term trusted advisor and partner. This requires relationship development with for example the heads of Innovation, Design, Research & Development or Product Marketing at our clients
- Help evolve the VanBerlo and broader Industry X proposition based on market developments and feedback from clients and prospects
- You will work in an international agency and enterprise setting, at the heart of our clients’ design-driven innovation, sustainability, smart product design and engineering agenda.
The Accenture Industry X team is changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, innovations and technology. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
When joining VanBerlo, you will be a new member of a family of 90+ enthusiastic, inspiring colleagues from a multitude of disciplines and cultures. You will be able to work in beautiful renovated industrial buildings which will definitely inspire you in your work. Not only Accenture and VanBerlo are breathing different cultures, our clients do also. We help a wide range of international clients that trust us in our work. Clients that are just starting their business or are part of large corporates. We don’t make a distinction, because in the end we have both the same target: help the clients of our clients. While VanBerlo will be your home, you will also be a member of the global Accenture community and have access to all related benefits! For more information, visit www.vanberloagency.com or www.accenture.com.
- Minimum 10+ years of work experience, including 3+ years in business development or sales roles at innovation, design or digital agency companies or in sales roles for these types of services at consulting companies
- Based in the Netherlands already or willing to relocate locally; ideally based from the Eindhoven region
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbal and written communication); in addition French speaking would be a plus. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt your communication style to suit different audiences and seniority levels
- University degree with a strong affinity to design-driven innovation and/or industrial design
- The ideal candidate has a design-driven innovation or industrial design background, having worked in this field as a professional for multiple years
- Familiar, ideally experienced and in all cases passionate about digitization and sustainability as key trends shaping the future of products & services
- You are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, take responsibility and ownership and are driven by a curiosity for client value creation and delivery
- You are a true team player and driver with excellent relationship development as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture and VanBerlo for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.