Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Are you excited to work in a Geo-ICT, Asset Management, Cross Industry environment? The job as Geospatial Technology Architect offers the challenge you are looking for!
You find it important to keep your knowledge about Geospatial Technology up to date. In addition, you have the ambition to make yourself responsible for a number of high performance teams and you are happy to contribute to our success cross industry during business development activities. In this position, we would also like to challenge you to think along with us about the future of GIS. We would also like to see how you can convince us with your technical skills and entrepreneurship.
You will work on project basis for leading multinational clients. You will gain experience with different companies in a short time and will work in various fields. You will join a team of talented consultants and will operate from our office in Utrecht or the client’s office.
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses. Are you ready to make a difference? The time for change is now!
- Completed Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field, preferably ICT;
- At least of 6 years of work experience in GE Smallworld or ESRI GIS at Grid companies;
- Possess significant people and process skills;
- Deep knowledge of Magik, Java, .NET or C#;
- Deep knowledge of Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts;
- Deep knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general;
- Familiar with Scrum, Prince II, Agile concepts;
- Familiar with Cloud concepts and vendors;
- Familiar with BIM, 3D, Digital Twin and CIM;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written;
- Must have:
- Deep knowledge of PNI, LNI, Electric Office, etc.
- Deep knowledge of GSS, SIAS, SBI
- Deep knowledge of ArcGIS Server, Geocortex
- Deep knowledge of VertiGIS
- Deep knowledge of ArcGIS Utility Network
- Deep knowledge of FME (Desktop, Server, Cloud)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Oracle Intelligent Advisor
Posted 5 days ago
Industry X Embedded Systems Architect
Posted 7 days ago
Industry X Technology – Embedded Software Developer
Posted 26 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.