Are you inspired by the rapidly changing environment today’s CFOs operate in? Do you want to help our clients’ CFOs and finance functions adapt and excel in a new digital world and reap the benefits of advanced analytics? Are you eager to learn and apply the latest in digital technologies at our clients? Are you a motivated and experienced finance (consulting) professional who combines EQ with IQ? Interested in working with clients across all industries and in a skilled and fun team to operate at the intersection of business and technology?
Then the position of CFO & Enterprise Value Senior Manager is what you are looking for!
You will be part of the Accenture Strategy & Consulting CFO & Enterprise Value team, a highly skilled and motivated team to drive the CFO agenda. You will help leading companies anticipate business and technology trends, design innovative operating models, and improve their ability to create valuable insights from data and build the CFO organization of the future.
We offer you many opportunities to grow and develop your finance expertise, consulting and leadership skills, through practical experience in an international environment and training. Through your projects you will gain in depth insights in many leading organizations within a short period of time. You will have the knowledge and expertise of the global Accenture network at your disposal.
As a CFO & Enterprise Value Senior Manager, you will:
- Interact and manage relationships with CFOs and their direct reports and help them to:
- Drive greater efficiency using data and advanced analytics
- Foster new Digitally driven business models by building a CFO organization with finance professionals with the right skills that is fit for the future
- Collaborate with CEOs to develop data- and insight-driven strategies,—creating sustainable growth, long-term value and profound change
- Lead and manage larger transformation programs and multiple highly motivated cross-functional and often international teams across various client engagements
- Inspire your team(s) to deliver the best every day and develop their careers through coaching, training and leadership
- Take ownership to develop and close business opportunities at new and existing clients
- Build the Accenture business by developing and implementing new ideas and client offerings
- Collaborate across the various businesses of Accenture (including Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Operations) to bring the best solution to our clients’ CFOs
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Master’s (WO) degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant consulting experience, either through your work at other consulting firms or through leading operational improvements or business transformation programs
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Deep understanding of the challenges that CFOs face, finance operating models, intelligent finance processes and enabling ERP technologies
- Experience with data modelling, analytics and data visualization and affinity with artificial intelligence and machine learning technology
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, ability to build rapport with CFOs and senior finance professionals
- Leadership and communication skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong business development skills and relevant network in the CFO functions / community of our (potential) clients
- Experience from positions such as finance director, senior business controller or FP&A director is a plus
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Posted 3 days ago
Supply Chain & Operations: Operations & Process Transformation Consultant / Manager
Posted 11 days ago
Talent & Organization (Senior) Manager - Financial Services
Posted 16 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.