The Blue Tulip Awards is a year-round ecosystem-driven program aiming to accelerate innovators, build powerful collaborations, and drive breakthrough innovation. The Blue Tulip Awards team consists of a Central Team and 8 Theme Teams (divided in three generations). The Central Team Interns are responsible for program management, partnerships, scouting, event management and marketing & communications. The Theme Interns are responsible for defining the theme strategy and executing the theme specific tasks, such as innovation scouting and guiding the theme’s jury process. Together you will work towards one goal: the biggest innovation program of the Netherlands. Within the whole Blue Tulip Awards team, you are given the freedom to pursue a variety of projects.
As a Theme Innovation Management intern, you will represent one of the eight innovation themes that define the Blue Tulip Awards. Within your team, you will play an active role in defining and directing the theme-specific strategy, by executing field specific market research. Together with consultants and fellow interns, you will address theme interpretations and how to heighten the public’s awareness of the new start-ups during Generation 4 of the Blue Tulip Awards.
You are also responsible for executing the set strategy and keeping an eye out for innovative and high-potential startups in the market; you will take a leading role in scouting and enthusing potential Blue Tulip Awards Participants for your theme. You will become the contact point for the innovative start-ups within your innovation theme and inform, motivate and support them in their journey towards the Finals. Furthermore, you will be responsible for internal and external communications, to activate your theme specific knowledge towards Accenture's affiliating product groups. Also, together with your team, you will be part of and organize high-impact events that are part of the year-round program. Events such as the jury kickoff, the Rise of Generation 4, and the events leading to the Finals. We are looking for intern(s) starting per the first of May, for a period of up to 8 months and 32-40 hours a week. Are you the perfect candidate?
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology
Are you an innovation enthusiast, do you want to be the ‘go-to-person’ for your theme's startups, jury members and coworkers, and do you want to submerge in the innovation field of your interest? And are you nearing the end of your HBO or WO (Bachelor or Master) studies? Then we’re looking for you!
The themes in which you can execute your internship are:
- Consumption & Production (available)
- Cities & Communities (available)
- Health & Well-being (available)
- Finance & Prosperity (currently not available)
- Industry & Infrastructure (currently not available)
- Climate & Energy (currently not available)
- Education & Employment (currently not available
- Food & Water (currently not available)
To see which innovation themes are most suitable for you and your area of interest you can check the list and visit www.bluetulipawards.nl
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners and clients.
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads.
- Partial responsibility for the organization of the Blue Tulip Awards, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies.
- Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture.
- The chance to shadow a consultant during one of their projects and to take a look ‘behind the scenes’ in one of the many industries in which Accenture operates.
- The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture.
- A fair compensation and a laptop.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now with your CV and motivation and change the world around you.
Questions? Contact our recruiter Tom van der Werf via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.