- What is the impact of new energy sources on the IT landscape for our clients?
- How can “NEW IT” contribute to the transition from fossil fuels to sustainable energy sources?
- How can IT technology help commercial businesses to contribute to reducing emissions and make the targets of the Paris Agreement?
- How to structure a company’s IT landscape in an industry with many global acquisitions and divestments?
- Why should a (global) company adopt an agile mindset and how to achieve this?
- How can new IT bring value to improved demand forecast across multiple companies in the resources industry?
- How to determine the exact location and condition of their assets at any given time?
- How to transform huge amounts of data into valuable information for a client?
- Green energy or green landscapes? Sustainable energy production does not always go hand in hand with the existing landscape; do we have enough land to host the energy transition in the Netherlands?
- “NewIT”: The energy field is one of the sectors where “NewIT” like Blockchain, VR and AI have a high potential impact. How can these technologies be utilized by Transmission and Distribution organizations in the Netherlands?
- Final year HBO, Bachelor or Master (beta) student with a specialization or relevant experience in the areas of resources and/or utilities
- Affinity with the Dutch resources market and technology innovations
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Proactive, eager to learn and able to solve complex issues
- Available for 6 months
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
Questions? Connect with Maarten Peters via email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.