Are you ready to make an impact in the largest digital experience agency in the world? Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands transform their customer experiences across the entire customer journey, including experience design, marketing, content and commerce. We are disrupting the traditional agency landscape by bringing together the capabilities of a creative agency, business consultancy, and technology powerhouse.
As an experienced SAP Commerce professional, you are specialized in SAP Commerce which enables you to provide specialist expertise to clients. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to analyze, design and implement application and integration architectures based on SAP Commerce. You make key design decisions regarding (but not limited to) integrations and data flow with ecommerce, ERP, master data management, CRM, logistics service provider and payment service provider systems. You work closely with functional teams and technical teams to determine (non-)functional scope and you propose scenarios or a roadmap to reach a target architecture. You bring architecture best practices to the table and are able to influence, consult and convince client stakeholders and internal teams on your architectural choices.
At Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- Completed master’s degree with a technical background in software development, digital platforms, or digital technologies.
- 3-5+ years of (development) experience with SAP Hybris, including the considerations, selection and data modeling of integration with external systems such as logistics parties, payment providers, ERP systems, CRM systems and Web Content Management Systems.
- You are familiar with the latest SAP Commerce trends and have broad knowledge of the broader CX suite, e.g. Gigya, CPI, Qualtrics, Spartacus, etc.
- Experienced in leading (international) agile teams with combined skills in technical and functional analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), Dutch speaking strong pre.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.