By applying the latest technologies like AI, Augmented Reality, Quantum Computing, and Distributed Ledger technology you will help to uncover opportunities to speed up the supply chain of our clients or to improve their manufacturing and service operations. You understand how these new technologies work, but you are focused on using these technologies and your supply chain or manufacturing knowledge to generate value for our clients and their people.
Accenture Consulting changes businesses every day, using insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. They get to know the clients and their industries intimately, across five areas of expertise: Communications, media & technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s major companies and talented international colleagues, you are to take on the challenge of designing and applying transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
We are looking for..
- 0-2 years of experience with working for different clients
- A fluency in the Dutch and English language
- a highly motivated team player and client collaborator
- an entrepreneurial mindset with a problem-solving mentality
- highly analytical and quantitative skills
- proven affinity with the High-Tech industry and client context
- good interpersonal and communication skills
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Laptop and Smartphone
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool
- Appealing bonus program
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.