- Maintain and manage Liquid Studio’s innovation pipeline by working closely together with the team;
- Further develop the Innovation Offerings and conduct market studies on the different technologies;
- Scout Accenture expertise and capabilities related to the Innovation Topics.
- You have proven experience in Technological Innovations, i.e. technical background.
- You take initiative and operate proactively in project management and problem solving.
- A high level of motivation and drive as well as eagerness to learn and explore the unknown.
- You have excellent communications skills; in both Dutch and English.
- You have an innovative mindset and able to think outside the box.
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
- Possible job opportunities upon successful completion of the internship
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.