- You are a Master student in the final year of your graduation from university with preferably a specialization in the field of business or economics and a strong mathematical background;
- You prefer a quantitative approach to solving problems;
- You have affinity with disruptive technologies;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and you are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality, you are creative and take responsibility, and you have a strong intrinsic motivation to work on the subject and take ownership over certain areas.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.