- Data Driven Insights – Data Warehousing, BI, Visual and Big Data Analytics
- Data Management – Data Security/GDPR, Data Migration, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
- Interactive – eCommerce (Hybris, Sales Force Commerce Cloud), Content (Adobe), Modern Web (React, Angular, Node, uServices), Python, Java
- Enterprise/Industry X.0 – BPM, Case Management, Automation
Within Digital it is very important to keep up with the newest technologies and latest developments in the market. Therefore we are looking for interns to perform research on these topics and create a proof of concept to show what the technical implementation looks like.
- Research proposal. What is it that you are going to investigate? What is the hypothesis you are going to challenge? What (hypothetical) business issue are you going to solve? In most cases this part is aimed at what you need to graduate from university
- Technical implementation. In what way are you going to support your research technically? With this part you show you understand what it means to be part of Accenture Technology and transform ideas into technical feasible solutions
As an intern you will become part of the Accenture Technology Digital Talent Factory. This is a community in which all interns working for the several areas of the Digital cluster can collaborate. Apart from collaboration, that should lead to synergy, several events such as site visits and intern lunches will be organized.
If you start working as an intern you will run your project for an internal client who will be the owner of your assignment. For the daily reporting and support a buddy will be assigned to you.
- Final year Bachelor or Master student in IT, Business IT or related studies
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proactive, eager to learn and able to solve complex issues
- Able to work independent
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Available for 5-6 months for 40 hours a week
- Able to work from Utrecht Office
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
- Possible job opportunities upon successful completion of the internship
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.