• Bachelor's or master’s degree in a relevant field.
• 2+ years of relevant working experience with BI concepts (such as ETL, Data Warehousing and Reporting), integration of data from multiple data sources, relational database concepts and SQL, Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS, Python (Pyspark framework) / Scala
• 2+ years of relevant experience with AWS, Workflow tools like Airflow, Data flow tools like NiFi, Spark, ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Amazon Glue, Flume, Various messaging systems (such as Kafka or Pulsar or Amazon Kinesis), NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra and MongoDB, Big Data querying tools (such as Presto, Pig and Hive)
• Additional skills (optional): Amazon Glue, Amazon Athena, Data management
• Understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks, Agile / Scrum / DevOps processes; translating data into usable insights, for example through data visualization and analytical software.
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Vera Klaasen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +316 1266 7241.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.