• Bachelor's or master’s degree in a relevant field.
• 2+ years of working experience with:
- business Intelligence concepts such as ETL, Data Warehousing and Reporting;
- SAP and SAP HANA (SAP BW knowledge is also valuable), other SAP products
(e.g. the ERP modules MM, SD, FICO);
- Databases, SQL and Data Modeling (ERD);
- develop in HANA Studio (or Eclipse IDE);
- Agile / Scrum / DevOps processes;
- translating data into usable insights, for example through data visualization and analytical software.
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Vera Klaasen, email@example.com or +316 1266 7241.