- Available on the Young Talent Tech Program Selection day on the 15th of March 2019;
- Fulltime available from the 1st of April 2019;
- You F]finished your Bachelor or Master;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Technology affinity.
- Send us your CV + Motivation;
- If you are selected, you will be invited to our selection day. As input for this day you have to take an online assessment;
- On the selection day you get a brief introduction to Accenture, followed by two interviews;
- You will receive the outcome in the following week.
Interested in becoming a Technology Consultant at Accenture?
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We know that everyone is unique, in their own special way. But only together, as men and women with different beliefs and cultural backgrounds, we can be truly successful. It’s diversity that makes Accenture effective, powerful, open and engaged. To make this happen, we’ve developed the Young Talent Tech Program to contribute to a more diverse and gender-neutral organization.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl