Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00636526 00636526_en
• On top of modern web technologies (Redux, Redux-saga, ES6, Yarn, etc.)
• Computer Science background
• Experience in working with HTML and CSS (SASS/LESS, Flexbox/CSS Grid)
• Likes to write beautiful, maintainable code
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) and preferably fluent in Dutch
• A pro-active, problem-solving attitude
• Experience with Hybrid technologies (React Native, NativeScript, Phonegap) is preferred.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Are you interested?
Are you ready to join Accenture as a Front End Web Developer and change the world around you? Apply online now!
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.