Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00577738 00577738_en
Internship Accenture - Digital Talent Factory
INNOVATION ACCELERATOR | Prototyping and concept development
Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients in the digital businesses of tomorrow. Unleash your talent and bring business closer to the people they serve via cutting edge digital solutions develop by you. Leave your digital mark on the world.
Do you get energy by creating interactive experiences, prototypes and like develop ideas to take them to a next level? Do you like to work in a hands-on yet reflective way? Do you get very enthusiastic from everything related to interaction and new technologies? Than you might be the Intern we are looking for to help us strengthen our Innovation Accelerator team! We are looking for a bachelor or master student in a interactive field of study looking to hone their prototyping skills.
Place in the organization
The Innovation Accelerator is a year-round internal impact driven innovation program to identify and unlock existing potential within the organization. Our employees are our biggest asset as they are at our clients, day in day out. With support of the Accelerator and your help, the top 4 innovations will be accelerated into something tangible, aiming to create new client opportunities. We stay away from static content in Powerpoint and aim to create something that can actually be experienced: a prototype, virtual/augmented reality experience, telestration, video, animation or IoT (Internet of Things) solution. The program is characterized as agile, light weight, fast and is focused on ‘gut feelings’ instead of rationale.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team, consisting of (senior) consultants that are supported by 2 managing directors within Accenture Digital. You can pursue your skill development with full access to all of Accenture’s knowledge and expertise. During your internship you are part of Accenture Digital. The goal is to gain higher employee engagement and induce innovative behavior. As the Innovation Accelerator is relatively young, we are open to your new insights and creative ideas to help shape our concept even more.
You will work on:
• Helping improve and strengthen a varying amount of ideas pitched at the events on the Innovation Accelerator.
• Creating interactive experiences which allows other to “experience” the concept.
• Help support the development and growth of the Innovation Accelerator together with another intern.
• Alignment and collaboration with the Accenture Innovation Awards (www.innovation-awards.nl)
• If need be, support with the development of the winner’s idea into a concept and consequently into a commercial proposition (towards Accenture’s clients).
• You are looking for an internship to apply and improve your prototyping and concept development skills.
• You are a strongly motivated Bachelor or Master student in the field of Industrial Design, Electrical Engineering, Psychology & Technology, Game Design, or similar.
• You have rapid prototyping model making skills (3D printing, laser cutting, model making, …).
• You have rapid prototyping programming language knowledge (Arduino, Processing, HTML, Java, Node red, …).
• You have affinity with other Emerging Technologies (IoT, Wearables, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Robotics, Augmented/mixed reality).
• Strong problem solving and analytics skills and you are eager to learn.
• You have affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship and an agile way of working. You are visionary and able to convert ideas into concepts. You love to try new things.
• You can work independently and have a hands-on mentality; you are creative and take responsibility.
• You have a strong intrinsic motivation to work on the subject and take ownership over certain areas.
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills; you are professional and precise.
• You speak fluent English and Dutch; both spoken and written.
What can we offer you?
You will get intensive guidance from professionals in a dynamic, fun and comfortable working environment. You will get a personal supervisor (experienced consultant to discuss and share ideas on you work as well as your career goals) and a buddy. You will gain working experience within a large international consultancy firm, and gain experience by active participation within the Accenture Digital team. Together with all the Digital interns, supervisors and buddies, you are part of the Digital Talent Factory community with monthly feedback sessions, activities and trainings. Finally, you will also receive an internship compensation (€) and a laptop.
• Period: minimum of 5 months
• Hours per week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
• Startdate: Flexible – As soon as possible
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Digital Talent Factory graduation intern and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Vera Lehman via email@example.com Please mention in your cover letter for what research subject you apply. For questions about this position feel free to call (020) 5723230
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
of meer uitgebreid ….
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is a global professional services company with a full range of services and solutions in the areas of strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With unparalleled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 market sectors and all business functions, Accenture operates at the intersection of business and technology. These activities are supported by the largest global delivery network. The extensive range of Accenture enables customers to continuously improve their performance and create sustainable value for shareholders. With more than 373,000 people who support customers in over 120 countries, Accenture is the driver of innovations that are needed to know how the world works and lives to improve. Visit us at www.accenture.nl
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.