Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00576973 00576973_en
Internship Virtual/Augmented reality – Amsterdam/Eindhoven
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organization as a management or technology consultant. Bring your vision to life and help industries adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. Start a career with Accenture Consulting and transform your ideas into reality.
Within Architecture and Emerging Technologies, we are looking for an enthusiastic student that is passionate to develop a process for rapid prototyping of Virtual/Augmented reality proof of concepts in the business context. The deliverable of this assignment is threefold:
• Develop at least one prototype on a Virtual/Augmented reality device that resolves an existing business challenge
• Develop a repeatable process for rapid prototyping of Virtual/Augmented reality proof of concepts (i.e. using Unity)
• Create a point of view on the applicability of Virtual Reality to the business context
We are open to suggestions from the applicant on additional deliverables and/or research questions.
Place in the organization
Accenture is a global company dealing with Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. In addition, we are divided into five industry groups, including ‘Communications, Media & Technology’ (CMT). This internship will be executed under supervision of the Architecture & Emerging Technologies entity within the CMT Technology Consulting industry group.
Starter with (almost) completed Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in a technical direction including an IT component;
• Demonstrable affinity with Emerging Technologies such as the Internet of Things, Artificial Inteligence, Advanced Robotics, Video Solutions or Wearables;
• Knowledge of programming languages and/or web technologies and/or Linux, Unix;
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English and Dutch which enables you to translate complex technical solutions into clear and structured solutions.
In addition, the following is a plus:
• Knowledge of architecture methods, frameworks and methodologies;
• Knowledge of Agile delivery methods, Scrum, Waterfall;
• Experience with Emerging Technologies;
• Experience with architecture;
• Extracurricular experience.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of experienced consultants. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. You will also receive a compensation and a laptop.
• Period: 4-6 months
• Hours a week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam or Eindhoven: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
• Startdate: Immediately
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as a Virtual/Augmented reality intern and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Marlouk Mutsaerts via firstname.lastname@example.org For questions about this position feel free to call (020) 5728646.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.