Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00546087 00546087_en
The Agile Program Coach is responsible for coaching and mentoring Scrum Masters, Agile Product Owners, Managers, and Executives to leverage Agile Principles, practices and frameworks. This role serves as a subject matter expert on scaling Agile, including the use of scaling frameworks and able to help organizations identify their value stream. The Agile program/enterprise coach embraces servant leadership and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being Agile.
We are looking for individuals with a strong Agile delivery track record. Extensive work experience as an Agile Coach and in-depth knowledge of procedural DevOps.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
· As an Agile coach, you will be responsible for guiding organizations in their journey towards becoming Agile
· Coach leadership on adopting an Agile mindset
· Coach Product Owners on Agile practices and execution
· Coach Scrum Masters on Agile practices and support the self-organization of teams
· Support organizations in developing value trees and associated actionable outcome based Agile metrics
· Provide guidelines on the formation of Epics, Features, and User Stories
· Provide guidelines on slicing Epics into Features and Features into User Stories
· Assess the current processes/practices and support defining an appropriate Agile delivery approach
• At least 4 - 6 years of verifiable experience in Professional Coaching
• Be knowledgeable and passionate about Agile and Business Transformation
• Extensive knowledge of Lean, Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Agile certified (e.g. SPC, CSM, PSM)
• Extensive knowledge on Agile tooling
• Demonstrable experience with Lean-Startup or other product innovation techniques
• Willing and able to contribute to Agile Communities of Practice in addition to coaching work
• Strong Communicator
• Professional Coaching
• Managing and resolving impediments
• Experience in resolving conflicts and negotiation
• Experience in developing and delivering training
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and apply with your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Alexander Wich (Recruiter) at Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.facebook.com/accenturenl.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.