Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00518515 00518515_nl
- Completed master’s degree with a technical background in software development, digital platforms, or digital technologies.
- 3-5+ years of (development) experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and the AEM stack (OSGI, JCR/OAK, Sling) and technical knowledge of other components in Adobe’s Experience Cloud (e.g., Analytics, Campaign, Audience Manager, and Target).
- Experienced in leading (international) agile teams with combined skills in technical and functional analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), Dutch speaking strong pre.
• A Master’s Degree is required;
• Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
• A professional in the field of E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing business with at least 4 years’ experience;
• Working as an E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing Business / Project manager for an international company in the B2C domain or deep experience in advising people having this role;
• Familiar with the latest trends and developments in the E-Commerce domain;
• Knowledge of the key platforms and technologies in the market.
• Experience with creating E-Commerce strategies, channel strategies, business and operating models;
• Experience in CMO client discussions and supporting their digital agenda;
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Vera Klaasen at firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
For more information on Accenture Interactive and the Commerce, Content and Marketing Platforms chapter go to www.accenture-insights.nl/en-us/site/interactive-commerce-content-marketing-platforms
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.