- Completed master’s degree with a technical background in software development, digital platforms, or digital technologies.
- 3-5+ years of (development) experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and the AEM stack (OSGI, JCR/OAK, Sling) and technical knowledge of other components in Adobe’s Experience Cloud (e.g., Analytics, Campaign, Audience Manager, and Target).
- Experienced in leading (international) agile teams with combined skills in technical and functional analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), Dutch speaking strong pre.
• A Master’s Degree is required;
• Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
• A professional in the field of E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing business with at least 4 years’ experience;
• Working as an E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing Business / Project manager for an international company in the B2C domain or deep experience in advising people having this role;
• Familiar with the latest trends and developments in the E-Commerce domain;
• Knowledge of the key platforms and technologies in the market.
• Experience with creating E-Commerce strategies, channel strategies, business and operating models;
• Experience in CMO client discussions and supporting their digital agenda;
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Vera Klaasen at firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
For more information on Accenture Interactive and the Commerce, Content and Marketing Platforms chapter go to www.accenture-insights.nl/en-us/site/interactive-commerce-content-marketing-platforms
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.