The Junior Business Automation Analyst we are looking for has a Master Degree in Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Computer Science or International Business. Work Experience is not important, however internship / graduation projects in the area of automation is a plus. The personal skills we are looking for:
- Abstract and analytically strong, you are able to understand business processes;
- Passionate about your field of expertise (automation) and ambitious, you want to grow as a person and professional;
- Fast learning, you watch trends in your area and are not afraid of applying new technologies and solutions.
- The ability to work to another’s design with a thorough approach and good communication skills
Within Accenture we use BluePrism and Automation Anywhere. Knowledge or experience of these tools is a plus. If you never used these tools we will make sure you get the right training.
This is what you can expect from Accenture:
Our Accenture Innovation Center for Smart Services in Heerlen is a new and growing office which you can contribute to in many ways. You will be working at the Brightlands Smart Services Campus in an innovative environment together with talented colleagues within your area of expertise. Related to this we provide you with room for personal development and personal coaching and training. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program. Apart from all this, we offer the right primary and secondary benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday allowance, which are flexible to spend in our benefits tool;
- Personal pension scheme;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
Are you interested to join Accenture as Junior Business Automation Analyst? Apply directly online and send us your resume and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Anne Van Oijen (Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Accenture
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.