Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00440102 00440102_en
• You capture business requirements in the form of epics, features and user stories, and make sure the acceptance criteria for the user stories are clear.• You use customer journey flows to structure the user stories in the right context.• You define customer persona’s and get clear with the customer on satisfiers and dissatisfiers of the persona’s.• You help the customer in understanding the business value of the business requirements and facilitate in the prioritization.• You understand what E-Commerce and/or Experience management platform offer and make sure that clients are aware and benefit of available features.• You act as an advisor and propose alternatives that provide more or similar business value to less costs.• You act as the linking pin on a day to day basis with the client’s Product Owner, the User Experience specialists and the technical development team.• During implementation you collaborate with the Testing team to prepare for the end to end tests.
• A Master’s Degree is required;
• Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
• A professional in the field of E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing business with at least 4 years’ experience;
• Working as an E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing Business / Project manager for an international company in the B2C domain or deep experience in advising people having this role;
• Familiar with the latest trends and developments in the E-Commerce domain;
• Knowledge of the key platforms and technologies in the market.
• Experience with creating E-Commerce strategies, channel strategies, business and operating models;
• Experience in CMO client discussions and supporting their digital agenda;
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Vera Klaasen at email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
For more information on Accenture Interactive and the Commerce, Content and Marketing Platforms chapter go to www.accenture-insights.nl/en-us/site/interactive-commerce-content-marketing-platforms
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.