• A Bachelor or MSc degree and 2-5 years of professional experience, some of which as a management and IT consultant in a premier firm;
• Experience outside of the consulting industry, in IT roles at large client organizations, is desired;
• Experience in Salesforce solutions (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Community Cloud, Salesforce platforms);
• Passionate commitment to bring high value to our clients;
• Experience in executing Fit/Gap sessions;
• Strong analytical skills with a focus on the business value of IT; the ability to communicate the value of IT and the business impact;
• Experience in working with medium and large-scale implementations;
• Certificates in Salesforce administration and consultancy;
• Excellent command of Dutch and English.
Examples of what you'll be doing
• Delivering Salesforce projects from start to finish on time, within budget and meet customer happiness;
• Design and configure meaningful solutions in complex environments that help clients become high-performance businesses;
• Leading teams of highly qualified functional- and technical resources, both onshore as well as offshore;
• Presenting and leading sessions and requirements workshops, based on Agile Delivery Process;
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Is this the position for you?
Then we are eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the most prominent companies in the Netherlands, we drive innovation and craft the world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Cloud First is the number 1 Salesforce implementation partner and is growing at a fast pace, which gives you endless possibilities to shape your career the way you want.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.