Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Summary :
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals.
Responsible for the execution and ongoing measurement of sales performance, leveraging standard tools where available. Must be able to summarize key strengths/weaknesses and identify outliers in results. Assist S&PP Analytics leads and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S&PP service areas.
What will be your main activities?
- Conduct fact-based analysis
- Develop and communicate insights generated from the analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Direct the work of downstream resources to answer business questions and support S&PP initiatives
- Aggregate data from Sales, Finance and other functions to create management and operational views needed for fact-based analysis and decision support
- Create analytical models and scorecards to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support S&PP initiatives
- Work closely with S&PP Business Partners and other team members to manage and industrialize solutions
What are the requirement & Skill competencies?
- Analysis skills: researches and interprets data: INTERMEDIATE
- Report design & creation for adhoc requests: ADVANCED
- Metrics Definition and Usage: EXPERT
- Predictive Modeling: INTERMEDIATE
- Collaboration, facilitation skills: INTERMEDIATE
- Oral & written communication skills: ADVANCED
- Understanding of Accenture sales and finance concepts: ADVANCED
- Excel: ADVANCED
Your qualifications and experiences required :
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A Minimum of 4 years of experience, which may include:
- Advanced experience modeling in toolsets including Excel, Access, SQL Server, PowerPivot
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in MS Excel, including advanced Pivot Tables and visualizations
- A Minimum of 2 years of Analytics experience in Sales, Pricing, Finance or related field
- Experience using MMS, MMB
Other requirements :
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
- Must have excellent internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be required to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.