Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for talented people to join our center in Mauritius, for the position of
Customer Service Supervisor
The role of a SME is to manage performance for the team by coaching, monitoring and feedback which need to be provided to agents daily. Need to regularly provide training to agents on Process update and changes.
The SME will also work as part of the management team striving to meet all SLA’s, targets and objectives through effective floor management. The SME will provide technical and operational support, where possible, to all agents as well as to other colleagues. He / she needs to provide coaching to all agents to ensure that quality and productivity performance is optimized.
What are your responsibilities?
- Helps manage day to day functions of the call center, mainly including handling of personnel related issues, managing SLAs and team performance.
- Handling customer escalations
- Monitor production, quality, claims turnaround and staffing
- Call audits & feedback
- Conveys information clearly and effectively both written and oral
- Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility/deliverables.
- May prioritise and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
- Assists in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems.
- Required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative.
- Decides within an available range of solutions/practices, which are the most applicable.
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job.
- May Interacts with client/users around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Exhibit professionalism and perform in a manner that supports the company's emphasis on customer service and operational excellence.
People Management Responsibilities
- Take initiatives towards streamlining process and help managing various metrics for the team.
- Act as a back-up to the TL for all operational deliverables.
Client Customer Responsibilities
- Respond to Client queries and escalations on email
- Attend all Client calls related to process updates discussed on a daily & weekly basis
- Supports high quality work through a positive environment
- Assist with distributing process updates to team members to ensure accurate processing of work orders.
- Assist with providing ongoing performance support to new and/or underperforming team members, including coaching and remedial training.
- Assist with providing floor walking support to team members
- Assist with responding to high priority and/or complex client requests to ensure that requests are handled quickly, correctly and appropriately.
- Work with client to develop, update and/or modify processes to ensure accuracy, completeness and usability.
- Assist with and/or lead team meetings and operational level, client calls
- Assist with developing and/or updating individual work schedules based on production requirements.
- Assist with the design and updating of training materials based on identified training gaps and/or modified business requirements.
- Provide daily/weekly client and internal reports, operations-related issues and risks, performance improvement opportunities, and upcoming activities.
- Assist with team-specific activities, including productivity reports, attendance logs, end of shift reports, and other operations-related reports.
- Assists in team reporting including service levels, financial performance
- Develops team and individual performance data gathering metrics
Quality / Training
- Provide individual quality coaching based on historical and real-time quality data
- Assist in quality reviews and performance reporting
- Identifies and implements quality improvement methods
- Assist with monitoring team and individual performance to ensure that required service levels are met, including turn-around-time, productivity and accuracy
- Assist with identifying performance improvement opportunities
- Meets or exceeds all performance metrics
Training and Mentoring
- Monitor team and individual performance to ensure that required service levels are met, including Average handle time, productivity and accuracy
- Assist with new hire training, including preparing and duplicating training materials, coordinating training logistics, providing floor walking support and facilitating key training modules.
- Assists with mentoring new hires and assists with orientation
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Diploma or University degree or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years experience in Customer Service or Sales Ops required (Voice)
- Strong communication both in written and oral
- High attention to details, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to prioritize/manage a variety of functions and responsibilities, also quickly identify and provide recommendation on issues
- Able and willing to work U.K. time and as needed, overtime hours (i.e., night shift)
- Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
- Working on National holidays will be compensated with additional leave to be availed within 45 days
Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Shall protect confidential information that is entrusted to them or to which they are otherwise exposed.
- Should not disclose any confidential Company, client, or third-party information to anyone outside the Company, except as authorized.
- Should not ever use confidential client, third-party or Company information for personal gain or advantage.
- Under no circumstances discuss with clients matters that concern other clients or engagements without the express authorization of such other clients.
- Must immediately open and act upon security communications from Protecting Accenture.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Part Time Customer Service Associate
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
Customer Service Associate
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
English/French Content Moderator
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.