Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Managing teams which collect and recover customer receivables and debt. Ensure cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt aging, maximizing cash collection and collecting high-quality dispute information, while maintaining a professional relationship with the client and their debtors.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Contact by phone with debtors to make payment arrangements/establish payment dates and resolve issues and disputes.
- Capture accurate, detailed notes of discussions and arrangements and send follow up information as requested/required.
- Meet collection targets, and ensure agreed Service Levels are met or exceeded.
- Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy; collect, progress and escalate high quality dispute information as required.
- Attend /support client meetings to discuss debtor performance and address issues as required.
- Be proactive and innovative with ideas to continuously improve collection-related processes, services and deliverables to the client.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports in line with client's and Accenture's requirements; provide collections statistics and reports.
- Develop and maintain processes to allow accurate and timely production of regular or ad hoc reports for clients and internal operations in all aspects of revenue collection.
- Ensure that the business operates in line with operational excellence practices in the areas of process performance, process execution, process management and continuous improvement.
- Manage corporate risk by ensuring that all procedures are compliant with company policies, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Monitor collection related system performance if applicable, report issues and maintain communications or project plans to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Recovery of overpayments discovered through audits (e.g. recovery of claims overpayments made to health providers by health plans).
- Development of collection strategies and models.
- Design and execution of customer collection campaigns, e.g., mailings and outbound calling.
- Facilitation of customer support, service disconnect, litigation and/or legal enforcement.
- Analyzing bad debt and recommending write-offs.
- Managing third party collection agencies.
- Researching and obtaining resolution on a variety of escalated collections related customer complaints and issues.
- Answering queries from junior staff regarding collection policy/procedures and system problems.
What experience and academic qualifications do you need?
- Above 7 years of working experience in Recovery, and People Management.
- Minimum HSC Holder.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.