Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Develop domain and analytics expertise to deliver business value to the client. Utilize broad set of analytical/statistical tools and techniques to improve client's F&A processes across R2R, P2P, O2C. Provide quantitative and qualitative strategic business insight, aid decision making to maximize revenue, reduce costs, and optimize processes using Six Sigma, Kaizen and Lean methodologies. Identify, recommend, and implement improvements to client's business processes to enhance shareholder value.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Provide inputs to the existing client business model to help identify opportunities and savings.
- Offer functional expertise to key processes, products and solutions.
- Manage multiple projects, utilizing Project Management Professional (PMP) skills.
- Apply and use fundamentals of statistical data analysis tools as required.
- Assist the decision making processes for various business needs.
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities in Source to Pay(S2P), Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
- Apply core management skills such as organizing and planning.
- Support business and functional team(s) to achieve analytics/quality related objectives.
- Provide support for continuous improvement programs like six sigma across various functions to create and enhance value to clients.
- Support initiatives which requires integration of quality and continuous improvement initiatives with other cross-center initiatives such as Accenture Operations blueprint, service management, etc.
- Work with Account Leadership/Service Delivery Lead (SDLs)/client relationship managers in identifying and development of optimization opportunities.
- Design and develop business models to analyze client data and provide meaningful business insights.
- Align all operations/processes with business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the client value tree.
- Understand the systems, processes and tools to derive the desired business results for the client.
- Prepare and update reports/metrics for the management.
- Support in identifying problems and provide resolutions using root cause analysis.
- Drive quality and process improvement strategy.
- Perform analytics around billing (O2C) to hasten revenue recognition and reduction of revenue accruals.
- Work with client and client organization to resolve disputes faster.
- Perform credit check analysis, credit rating and validation for customers using financial ratios.
- Provide analysis to deliver Gen 4 business outcomes to client, in quantifiable terms.
- Drive upstream fixes to reduce multiple touch points to the same invoice through analytics.
- Conduct duplicate payments analysi.
- Drive analytics around vendors with debit balance to recover funds for the clients.
- Improve helpdesk efficiency (vendor portal) and provide helpdesk analytics to drive upstream fixes in the process to improve payment timeliness and accuracy.
- Drive cash forecasting for payments.
- Manage end-to-end financial reporting and FP&A perform variance analysis, commentary and business liaison budget and forecast.
- Manage regulatory reporting, Management reporting, tax reporting.
- Drive continuous improvement project.
What experience and academic qualifications do you need?
- Above 9 years of working experience in Accounting/ Finance, Business & People Management.
- HSC / Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Management/ Business Administration, OR related field.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.